Offshore Students

The information and forms presented here are for offshore students only.  Offshore students are students studying University of Wollongong Courses through Educational Institutes, located in countries other than Australia, that have a formal partnership with the University of Wollongong.  International students studying in Australia are not considered offshore students.  Students studying undergraduate and postgraduate programs at the University of Wollongong in Dubai should refer to the MyUOWD web site for information and forms.

Student Forms


Through the course of your study you may need to contact the University to make changes to your enrolment, change your personal details, apply to take a break from study and eventually to graduate.  The University has made forms available to help you provide the correct information and enable efficient processing.  All forms are available from the Student Forms page.  

Partner Institutes

partner institutes

For specific information regarding your course you should contact your partner institute directly. The partner institute page provides links to all University of Wollongong Partners.


Experience UOW

Students studying at international partners institutions have the option to undertake a study abroad program for one or two semesters. Find out more

Submit Feedback

Any comments or queries are genuinely welcome and we encourage you to have your say