PRACTICE NETWORKING & START BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS. Networking After 5 is designed to help you:
- Practice your networking skills with local professionals
- Expand your local contacts. In a City the size of Wollongong, sometimes it's who you know, not what you know
When:Thursday 29 August 2013, 5:45pm - 7:30pm
More information will be published in June & July!
networking after 5: april 2013
Over 150 students and business people networked to create future opportunities at Networking After 5, held on 11 April. Play the video to hear attendees experiences of networking in Wollongong.
- Sue Baker-Finch, Chief Operating Officer, Illawarra Health & Medical Research Institute
- Mike Halloran, CEO, Illawarra Business Chamber (Former CEO, Illawarra Credit Union)
- Michael Lawler, Managing Director, Selera Labs & President, ICT Illawarra
- Janine Webster, Chief Counsel, Office of the Fair Work Ombudsman
ORGANISATIONS attending NETWORKING AFTER 5
Some of the organisations attending:
What is LinkedIn? LinkedIn is like Facebook for your professional life. It helps you network with professionals in your field and acts as an online resume. All students should start building there's as soon as possible.
Don't have a LinkedIn profile? Here are some resources to get you started: