Applying to UOW
Entry into most of our postgraduate coursework programs requires a Bachelor degree or equivalent. Some courses, such as the Master of Teaching, also have special entry requirements.
Don’t have a Bachelor, but have a wealth of work experience? You may be eligible for direct entry into one of our postgraduate programs, such as a Graduate Certificate.
The application process
- Find a course
- Make sure you satisfy the entry requirements
- Apply online or by filling out the application form and sending it back to Future Students.
Do you have questions about applying? Sign up to our Midyear Admissions Webinar- 16 June, 6.00pm- 7.00pm
Important things to remember
- Change of name: If you have changed your name or any of your documents show a name that is different from the one that you have used in your application, you must present certified evidence of the change (marriage certificate, deed poll, statutory declaration).
- Special needs: If you have a disability and require advice or assistance with your studies, please get in touch with our Disability Liaison Officers.
- Accommodation: The cost of accommodation is not included in the tuition fees. See UOW Living for accommodation options on or near campus.
- English language proficiency: If you are a domestic student and English is not your first language, you’ll have to provide evidence of satisfying the University's English language requirements.
- Tuition fees: We have many financial assistance options available to students.
- Cancellations and refunds: See UOW’s Tuition Fees and Refund Policy.
- Declaration and signature: All application forms must be signed.
- Proof of citizenship: Certified evidence of Australian/New Zealand citizenship/Permanent Residency required before enrolment e.g. current passport or birth certificate.