Applications for Postgraduate Coursework
Please follow the steps below for your postgraduate coursework application, and do not hesitate to UniAdvice if you have any questions.
Complete your postgraduate coursework application easily from anywhere in the world. You can save your application at any point and come back to complete it later. You must attach supporting documentation of your academic qualifications. Apply Online.
You can also post your postgraduate coursework application. You can print a form or obtain one from UniAdvice. The application form provides information regarding the documents you will need to supply. Applications must be submitted to UniAdvice for processing. Do not submit your application directly to a faculty. Download the Application Form.
You will be required to submit supporting documentation for certain applications. Please refer to the special requirements page for more information for the following courses:
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Education
- Graduate Diploma in Adult Education and Training
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Journalism
- Master of Forensic Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology
- All Creative Arts degrees
- Nutrition & Dietetics/Exercise Science/Rehabilitation/some Nursing degrees
- Master of Business Coaching
English Language Requirements
If you are a domestic student and English is not your first language, you will be required to provide evidence of satisfying the English language requirements listed on the UOW International Student website.
If you have completed an academic qualification entirely in English within the past two years in a country where English is the official language, you may already meet the requirements.
Certification of Documents
Original or certified copies of academic records, mark sheets or transcripts for studies previously undertaken must be provided at the time of application. Certified English translations are also required for documents in another language. The transcript must show all subjects undertaken, grades and stages reached or qualifications gained.
For domestic applicants, a photocopied document must be certified as a true copy of the original by:
- An authorised officer in the admissions office at any tertiary institution
- A member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia or the Australian Society of Certified Practicing Accountants, or the National Institute of Accountants or the Association of Taxation and Management Accountants or Registered Tax Agents
- A bank branch manager (not in a bank travel centre)
- A barrister, solicitor or patent attorney
- A police officer of the rank of sergeant or above
- A post office manager
- A principal of an Australian high or primary school; or
- A justice of the peace
The person certifying the photocopies must:
- Write on the copy: “This appears to be a true copy of the original document sighted by me”, and
- Sign the document and print your name, address, telephone number, profession/occupation, date verified; and
- Affix the official stamp or seal of the verifier’s organisation on the copy, if the organisation has such a stamp.
Other Entry Requirements
Your desired program may have additional entry requirements. Please check Coursefinder and ensure all criteria are met before submitting your application.