Accept Your Offer
To accept your offer, you need to complete the Acceptance Agreement attached to your Offer of Admission and return it with the fee payable, as quoted in your letter.
If you have received a package offer, you should complete the Acceptance Agreement for each component of the offer that you wish to accept. For example, if your offer is for English plus an academic program, you should complete the separate Acceptance Agreements for both your English course and your academic course, and return the Fee Payable shown on each Acceptance Agreement.
Follow these steps to accept your offer:
1. Clear any conditions on your offer:
If you have any conditions on your offer letter, you must provide certified evidence that you have met those conditions: your acceptance cannot be finalised until you have cleared your conditions. (If you have a package offer, you only need to clear the condition shown on your first course at this time). If you have an unconditional offer, go to step 2.
2. Complete the Acceptance Agreement:
- Check that all the details are correct, including the course information and start dates.
- Read the agreement information on the form.
- If the details are correct, and you have read and understood all information on the form, sign it to accept the offer.
Choose one of the three payment options (see step 2 below) and complete the payment details as requested.
3. Pay Fees
You must submit the Fee Payable to Accept Offer with your Signed Acceptance Agreement.
There are four payment options:
- Option 1: pay by enclosing a bank draft drawn in Australian Dollars, payable either to the University of Wollongong, or to UOW College, as shown on the Acceptance Agreement. Personal of company cheques are not acceptable.
- Option 2: pay by credit card.
- Option 3: available only to Sponsored Students whose fees will be paid directly to UOW by a government or institutional sponsor. You must provide supporting documents from your sponsor (for example, a Financial Guarantee or letter of sponsorship) AND the University must have an agreement with your sponsor before you can choose this option. Further information about privacy and consent is available at Sponsored Students
- Option 4: pay by telegraphic transfer
Please ensure payment is made as early as possible to allow sufficient time for visa processing, as this can take up to three months for some countries.
If you have a package offer, in some circumstances you may be able to accept a subsequent component course offer with a deposit instead of the full session fee. Students from the US, Denmark, Sweden and Norway applying for a government loan may also accept their offer upon receipt of a deposit. For further information see Payment Requirements.
Do not pay the Fee Payable directly to a third party, ie to a party other than UOW or UOW College. For example, do not make payment of tuition fees to a representative office or education agent of UOW or an individual staff member of an education agent or to an institution, such as a pathway university or college.
4. Provide any additional documents requested:
In addition to the documents required to complete the above steps, you may be asked to provide further information with your acceptance. For example, you may be asked to provide a Supplementary Financial Details Form - if so, will be advised in your offer letter, or by your UOW representative.
Once you have the Acceptance documentation required in all of the above steps, please forward them to:
University of Wollongong
If you have applied through a UOW representative, they can assist with acceptance and payment.
Confirmation of Enrolment
If you successfully complete the above steps, an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) will be emailed to you. You need this to apply for a student visa.