UOW Led Grant Projects funded by OLT in 2015
Congratulations to the following 2015 UOW led project teams:
- A/Prof Irina Verenikina, Dr Pauline Jones and Dr Janine Delahunty who have been awarded $40,000 for an Office for Learning and Teaching (OLT) Seed Grant. The project "Building capacity to scaffold online discussion: enhancing students' construction of knowledge and communication competencies" is led by UOW and partners with the USC, VU and CQU.
Click here for a full list of all OLT funded 2015 Round 2 grants.
- Dr Ruth Walker who has been awarded $30,000 for an OLT Extension Grant. The project “Academic integrity in action: discipline-specific case studies and approaches to preventing academic misconduct” is led by UOW and partners with CSU, USyd and UON.
DVC(A) comprises the following Portfolio Areas:
- Academic Quality & Standards
- Graduate Career Development & Employability
- Learning, Teaching & Curriculum
- Library Services
- Regional Campuses & Student Diversity
- Student Services & Education Analytics
- Woolyungah Indigenous Centre