University of Wollongong Undergraduate Scholarship - Business
Faculty scholarships recognise high-achieving students at UOW. Scholarship recipients are expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role for the faculty by actively participating in Faculty-hosted events and become committee members of the Faculty's Student and Staff Association.
|Value:||$12,000 to $16,000 ($4,000 per year)|
|Duration:||Minimum duration of the Undergraduate Degree|
|Level of Enrolment:||First Year|
|Number of Scholarships:||Three (3)|
|Year of Scholarship:||2016|
|Target Group:||Future Students|
- Must enrol in a full-time degree or double degree offered by the Faculty of Business
- Outstanding academic achievement based on most recent academic records
- Motivation and interests, particularly in relation to nominated UOW degree and career path
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of leadership and participation in other areas, e.g. school and community activities, the arts, employment, sports
- A minimum ATAR of 93*.
Selection will be based on scholarship application and ATAR results after the release of the 2015 ATAR.
*The Faculty of Business reserves the right to permit bonus points in the ATAR requirement