Mature Age Scholarships
These scholarships will be awarded to students aged 21 years or older who might not otherwise have the opportunity to attend university. UOW Mature Age Scholarships provide assistance to students who have experience social and or financial disadvantage.
|Value:||$1,000 per annum|
|Duration:||for the minimum duration of an undergraduate degree|
|Number available:||Two (2) will be allocated per Campus: Wollongong, Shoalhaven, Batemans Bay, Bega, Moss Vale and Southern Sydney|
|Target Group:||Future Students|
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Demonstrated need such as financial and/or social disadvantage.
- Commencing study in 2016 as a first year (no previous enrolment at UOW) undergraduate student at UOW.
- Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident or holder of an Australian Humanitarian Visa.
- Refer to the Universitites Admissions Centre for application information www.uac.edu.au/equity/
These scholarships will be awarded based on scholarship application.