Work Integrated Learning
Gain invaluable work experience through a range of work integrated learning (WIL) subjects and programs offered by UOW Careers Central.
Work Integrated Subjects
CRLP200/201: Career Ready Learning & Practice
Take on an internship or industry project in this 6 credit point subject open to all disciplines.
- Not available to first year students
- Available in Autumn & Spring (Wollongong and regional campuses)
CRL 100: Career Ready Learning
Stop worrying about your future. This subject is perfect for first year students trying to decide the best career path for them.
- First year students only
- Available in Spring (Wollongong and regional campuses)
GWP 800: Global Workplace Practice
New in town? This subject gives international students the opportunity to gain practical work experience in Australia.
- Postgraduate international students only
- Available in Spring (Wollongong campus only)
GWP 900: International Workplace Practice
Start learning essential business skills for the Australian workplace.
- Postgraduate international business students only
- Available in trimester 1 or 3 (Wollongong campus and Sydney CBD Campus)
Work Integrated Programs
UOW Mentoring Program
You are paired with an experienced mentor currently active in the workplace and who previously studied at UOW
Interact with industry professionals and solve real business challenges in a team case competition.
If your end goal is a graduate program, this one's for you. Learn how to get in early through Vacation programs.