Applications are now open for Autumn 2018
CRLP200/201: About the Subject
CRLP200/201: Career Ready Learning & Practice is a practical subject designed to help you focus on your career goals and develop your professional skills. As part of the subject you can undertake an internship or industry project, giving you an opportunity to learn and apply skills specific to your studies.
CRLP200/201 is ideal for students who;
- want to strengthen their resume by adding more work experience
- would like an internship experience to compliment their studies
- need some guidance with their career direction
- want to understand the labour market and how to navigate it and recruitment processes
- want to learn professional communication skills including presenting, negotiating and networking
- develop hard and soft skills of workplace practice
- build a professional network
- test-drive their knowledge and skills
Availability and Eligibility
CRLP200/201 is offered in Autumn at Wollongong, Bega, Shoalhaven and the Southern Highlands and in Wollongong & Southern Sydney in Spring.
Eligible students should meet the following criteria:
- Either enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree that accepts elective subject from the General Schedule OR has received permission from the faculty to do so.
- Have successfully completed three full sessions or 72 credit points
You must attend two compulsory placement preparation workshops. Please register below.
- Sourcing an Internship Workshop - Wednesday 6 December | Register now
- CRLP Compulsory Workshop - O Week for Autumn 2018 (Date TBC) | Register now
If you would like to discuss eligibility requirements please contact the subject coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Enrol
Students can enrol in this subject via SOLS from the 20th November 2017.
Applications close Wednesday, 28 February.