UOW BIG IDEAS FESTIVAL
SAVE THE DATE - TUESDAY 25TH AUGUST, 2015
UOW's recently appointed and promoted professors will share their ideas and research on Tuesday, 25th August, from 5pm, at UOW's second Big Ideas Festival. This free, public event will include two Big Ideas sessions, interactive research booths, live music and entertainment.
More details will be available shortly. Subscribe below to receive emails regarding speakers and registration.
Big Ideas Festival 2013
UOW’s best and brightest recently appointed and promoted Professors shared their bold ideas and research on the 8th May 2013, at the inaugural Big Ideas Festival. This free, public event included two big ideas sessions, interactive research booths, live music and entertainment.
- Watch the VIDEOS of the speaker presentations and our research booths.
- Read the summary of the event on our UOW Media site
- Take a look at photos from the event on UOWResearch facebook page
- Join in the conversation about #uowbigideas via twitter (@uowresearch)
- Learn more about our Global Challenges Research Program.
- Take a look at our PROGRAM