- Valuable personal property should be photographed, marked and recorded.
- You can use a personal code e.g. Drivers Licence, or your initials with your date of birth and the letter or letters for the state we live in. For example, John Smith DOB 23/3/62 is JS230362NSW.
- Lost textbooks are often handed in at Security, therefore identification is important.
- Either mark or tag the USB with name or student number.
- Always remember to retrieve the USB.
- Found USBs are sometimes handed in to Security.
- USBs found in the Library are sent to the Security Office, retained for six weeks, then destroyed.
Wollongong Campus Security
External: 4221 4900
General Enquiries & Safety Escorts
External: 4221 4555
NRMA Meeting Point Locations