UOW Community Campus Tours
Discover the University of Wollongong
The University is committed to engaging our communities in the life of the University. The Community Campus Tours program provides an opportunity for members of the community to learn about the latest developments in ground-breaking research, engage in the cultural and social life of the University and learn more about the services and facilities available.
- Ways to access and connect with the University
- The strange tale of the 'Hobbit' - heralded as one of the most important archaeological discoveries in 100 years.
- The Howard Worner Collection of over 1000 mineral and rock specimens from around the world.
- A world of knowledge, resources and inspiration at the University Library.
- The latest in medical education technology at the Graduate School of Medicine.
- Over 1, 000 individual artworks of excellence and significance in the UOW Art Collection.
|10.00am||Tour of the University Hall and UniCentre (the hub of the University).|
|10.15am||Visit the newly extended University Library.|
|10.45am||A guided tour of the University's Art Collection.|
|11.15am||Visit the Graduate School of Medicine.|
|11.30am||Inspect the Howard Worner Rock and Mineral Collection in the Faculty of Science.|
|11.45am||Visit the University Racing Car.|
Bookings & Enquiries
Community tours are for groups only and can be arranged on request. If you would like more information regarding UOW tours please contact Sarah Lisle, Community Engagement Coordinator on 02 4252 8889 or email@example.com
Tours are free of charge and all participants receive a UOW show bag.
Office of Advancement
Phone: +61 2 4252 8889
Fax: +61 2 4221 3128
Please Note: Free hour-long campus tours also run at 10am and 3pm every Friday* throughout the year for individuals and people thinking of studying at UOW. Bookings Essential. Book these individual tours online or call 1300 367 869.