UOW Cares Staff Workplace Giving
Staff Caring for the Community
UOW Cares provides opportunities for staff at UOW to make a real difference by making regular donations to charitable organisations. By giving through their pay, staff at UOW are providing a regular funding stream for a range of community and humanitarian organisations who are focused on helping communities and individuals reach their full potential.
- All donations are tax free
- No need to keep receipts
- Immediate tax deduction
- Simple and flexible program managed for you
- Opportunity to receive feedback from your charities of choice
your donation matters
The generosity of UOW staff member has:
- Funded the Headspace Wollongong “Managing Mental Health Group” to educate young people about mental illness.
- Allowed the Australian Indigenous Mentoring experience (AIME) to employee more casual staff in Wollongong and South Coast to reach more schools in Wollongong, Bega and the Shoalhaven, and
- Staff contributions restored sight to 225 people in the developing world through the Fred Hollows Foundation.
That’s just some of the amazing results of staff generosity. Your donations made a real difference to the lives of our community!