Refereed Conference Papers:
1. Nader, J.-R, S.-P. Zhu and P. Cooper, On the efficiency of Oscillating Water Column (OWC) devices in converting ocean wave energy to electricity under weakly nonlinear waves, 31st OMAE2012, Paper 84271, Rio de Janiero, Brazil.
2. Nader, J.-R, S.-P. Zhu, P. Cooper and B. Stappenbelt, A Finite Element Model For Efficiency Of A Moored Floating OWC Device, 30th OMAE2011, Paper 49502, 2011, Netherland.
3. Stappenbelt, B., M. Fiorentini, P. Cooper, S.-P. Zhu and J.R. Nader, System Identification of a Floating Oscillating Water Column Wave Energy Converter, 30th OMAE2011, Paper 49532, 2011, Netherland.
4. Zhu, S.-P. and G.-H. Lian, Pricing Variance Swaps with Stochastic Volatility, The 2009 International Conf. of Financial Engineering, London, UK, July, 2009, Vol. II, 1359-1364.
5. Kim, J.-H., J.-W. Lee and S.-P. Zhu, A multi-scale model with stochastic elasticity, Bachelier Finance Society World Congress 2010, Toronto, Canada.
6. Zhang, J. and S.-P. Zhu, A hybrid finite difference method for valuing American options, The 2009 Int. Conf. of Financial Engineering, London, UK, July, 2009, Vol. II, 1331-1336.
7. Mitchell, L. and S.-P. Zhu, Linear diffraction and radiation of surface waves by a hollow suspended cylindrical shell, Proceedings of The Nick Newman Symposium on Marine Hydrodynamics, Estoril, Portugal, OMAE2008-57171 in CD-ROM, 2008 (ISBN 0-7918-3821-8). Conference Information: 27th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, JUN 15-20, 2008 Estoril, PORTUGAL Source: PROCEEDINGS OF THE 27TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON OFFSHORE MECHANICS AND ARCTIC ENGINEERING - 2008, VOL 6 Pages: 579-585 Published: 2008
8. Zhu, S.-P., Pricing American Options - an Important Fundamental Research in Pricing Financial Derivatives, The 2nd International Workshop on Intelligent Finance, 2007, Cheng Du, China (as a keynote speaker).
9. Zhu, S.-P, J. Zhang and B. Hon, Numerical Valuation of American Puts on a Dividend Paying Asset , Financial systems engineering IV, Vol. 9, Global-Link Publisher, Hong Kong London Tokyo, 2006, 211-220.
10. Zhang Z.-R., H. Liu, S.-P. Zhu, and F. Zhao, Application of CFD in Ship Engineering Design Practice and Ship Hydrodynamics, The Conference of Global Chinese Scholars on Hydrodynamics, July, 2006, Shanghai, China, 315-322.
11. Zhu, S.-P., A Closed-form Exact Solution for the Value of American Put and its Optimal Exercise Boundary, Proceedings of The 3rd SPIE International Symposium, May, 2005, Austin, Texas, USA, 186-199 (an invited speaker).
12. Zhu, S.-P. Calculating the optimal exercise boundary of American put options with an approximation formula, Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Intelligent Finance, 2004, Melbourne, Australia, 380-388.
13. Zhu, S.-P. and W. J. Francis, A Comparative Study of Two Analytical-Approximation Formulae and The Binomial Method for the Optimal Exercise Boundary of American Put Options, Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Intelligent Finance, 2004, Melbourne, Australia, 242-251.
14. Strunin, D. and S.-P. Zhu, A Simple Model For The Flow Near Floating Booms, ICIAM, 2003, Sydney, Australia.
15. Zhu, S.-P. and T.-P. Hung, A simple and non-iterative numerical approach for solving high-order non-linear ordinary differential equations, ICIAM, 2003, Sydney, Australia.
16. Zhu, S.-P., Modeling Diffraction and Refraction of Weakly Nonlinear Waves with the DRBEM Approach, BETECH2001, Florida, USA, 2001 381-392.
17. Zhu, S.-P., H.-W. Liu and T. Marchant, An efficient numerical model for diffraction and refraction of weakly nonlinear waves, EMD2000, Austin, USA, 2000, CDROM.
18. Liao, S.-J. and S.-P. Zhu, Solving the Liouville equation with the GBEM approach, BETECH'99, Las Vegas, USA, 1999, 407-416.
19. Strunin, D. and S.-P. Zhu, A Simple Model For The Flow Near Floating Booms, 13th ASCE Engineering Mechanics Division Conference, Baltimore, USA, 1999, CDROM.
20. Strunin, D. and S.-P. Zhu, An experimental study of the confinement of spilled oil by floating booms, Third International Conference on Hydrodynamics, Seoul, South Korea, 1998, 839-844.
21. Strunin, D. and S.-P. Zhu, A numerical model for the near floating booms used to collect spilled oil, HydroStorm, Adelaide, Australia, 1998, 141-145.
22. Zhu, S.-P., H.-W. Liu, and X.-P. Lu, A combination of the LTDRM and the ATPS in solving diffusion problems, Proceedings of the 8th biannial conference: Computational Techniques and Applications (CTAC 97), Adelaide, Australia, 1997, 783-790.
23. Chen, K. and S.-P. Zhu, An extension of the DRBEM Model for Wave Refraction and Diffraction, The first UK Conference on Boundary Integral Equation Methods, Leeds, UK, 1997,51-59.
24. Zhu, S.-P. and Y. Zhang, Evolution of Nonlinear Waves Over an Uneven Bottom, Second International Conference on Hydrodynamics, Hong Kong, 1996, Vol. 1, 361 - 366.
25. Zhu, S.-P., Selective Withdrawal from a Stratified Stream of Uniform Upstream Velocity, Australian Engineering Mathematics Conference'96, Sydney, Australia, 1996, 321-327.
26. Satravaha, P. and S.-P. Zhu, An Extension of the LTDRM to Some Highly Nonlinear Diffusion Equations, Proceeding of International Conference on Computational Engineering Science, Hawaii, USA, 1995, Vol. II, 2975-2980.
27. Satravaha, P. and S.-P. Zhu, An application of the LTDRM to non-linear transient heat conduction problems, Boundary Elements XVII, Computational Mechanics Publications, Southampton, Boston, 1995, 297-304.
28. Zhang, Y. and S.-P. Zhu, Scattering of Long Waves Around Conical Islands, Proceedings of the International Conference on Hydrodynamics, 1994, Wuxi, China, 395-401.
29. Zhu, S.-P., Modeling The Combined Refraction and Diffraction of Short Waves With The Dual Reciprocity Boundary Element Method, Proceedings of the International Symposium Waves-Physical and Numerical Modeling, Vancouver, Canada, 1994, Vol. II, 644-653.
30. Zhu, S.-P. and P. Satravaha, Combined Laplace Transform and the Dual Reciprocity Method for Solving Time-dependent Diffusion Equations with Nonlinear Source Terms, Boundary Elements XVI, Computational Mechanics Publications, Southampton, Boston, 1994, 93-100.
31. Zhang, Y., T. R. Marchant and S.-P. Zhu, Modeling Microwave Heating with DRBEM, Boundary Elements XVI, Computational Mechanics Publications, Southampton, Boston, 1994, 21-28.
32. Zhang, Y. and S.-P. Zhu, Exterior problems using dual reciprocity boundary element method, The Proceedings of the Sixth Biennial Conference on Computational Techniques and Applications (CTAC 93), Canberra, Australia, 1993, 484-492.
33. Zhu, S.-P., An Efficient Numerical Model for Wave Refraction and Diffraction, The Proceedings of the Sixth Biennial Conference on Computational Techniques and applications (CTAC 93), Canberra, Australia, 1993, 493-501.
34. Zhu, S.-P. and Y. Zhang, A New Approach for Solving Exterior Problems with the Dual Reciprocity Boundary Element Method, Boundary Elements XV\/, Elsevier Science Publishers, London, New York, 1993, Vol. 1, 359-373.
35. Yu, L. and S.-P. Zhu, Flow Simulation in Three-Dimensional Square Enclosure with Spacers, 11th Australian Conference of Fluid Mechanics, 1992, Vol. 1, 487-490.
VII. Non-Refereed Conference Papers:
36. Marchant, T., S.-P. Zhu, and Y. Zhang, A Mathematical Model for Welding Two-Dimensional Slabs Using Microwave Energy, Proceeding of Heat and Mass Transfer conference, Brisbane, Australia, 1993, 15.1-15.6.
37. Satravaha, P., X. Lu, and S.-P. Zhu, A Combined Laplace Transform and Dual Reciprocity Boundary Element Formulation for Transient Heat Conduction Problems, Proceeding of Heat and Mass Transfer conference, Brisbane, Australia, 1993, 21.1-21.6.