Albert Memorial Hospital in Flinders Street, Wollongong, opened on the
27th September, 1864 and closed in November, 1907
Albert Memorial Hospital
the foundation stone for Wollongong Hosital, Garden Hill, Wollongong
of the Wollongong Hospital, 1907
and staff at the opening of the Wollongong Hospital, 1907
hospital buildings, 1907. These include the former Osborne family
residence on Garden Hill, dating from the 1850s.
Return to Home Page. Site last updated: 30 June 2014.