- Trailblazer 2011 Grand Final Uniquest Vision Award for Enriched Communities
- Trailblazer 2011 University of Wollongong Runners-Up Award in the Open Category
- Trailblazer 2007 University of Wollongong Highly Recommended Award in the Open Category
Jeffrey Sampson Award (University of Alberta, 1990)
ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award at MSR-15
Asia-Pacific Conference on Conceptual Modeling (APCCM-14) Best Paper Award
Hot off the press
- I will teach a 2-week course on "Computational Service Science" as part of the Prime Minister of India's key educational project, GIAN, under which under which foreign scholars teach at India’s leading technology institutes to build knowledge and transform higher education across the country.
- A paper on data analytics for process provisioning accepted at CAISE-2016.
- A recent interview that appears in an Infosys Labs Newsletter.
- A recent "popular science" article on gamification.
- An invited position paper on big data, the ``end of theory" and its implications for agent systems (based on a keynote at the PRIMA-2013 conference).
- An invited paper on (``big") data-driven service/process innovation (in the proceedings of the ICSSI-13 conference).
- An interview on service innovation, recorded in Taiwan in 2014.
- The first-ever report on acquiring requirements/goal models from data (which appears in the proceedings of the APCCM-2013 conference).