School visits for high school students
Option 1: You visit us
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students in Years 10 to 12 can visit the University of Wollongong for a 2 to 3 hour excursion.
- This excursion involves a campus tour highlighting services available to students studying at UOW.
- The excursion can be tailored to the needs and interests of the students.
- Woolyungah also provides morning tea and lunch for visiting groups at no cost to the school.
Option 2: We visit you at your school
- Staff from Woolyungah are able to attend your school and speak to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students in Years 10 to 12 about the University of Wollongong and Woolyungah Indigenous Centre.
- In the presentation we would explain the Alternative Admissions Program and the support that is available at Woolyungah.
- Complete the School Visit Expression of Interest form and provide as much information as possible so that we can work with you to tailor an enriching and worthwhile experience.
Building 30, University of Wollongong, Northfields Avenue, Wollongong NSW 2522.
Ph: (02) 4221 3776 | Fax: (02) 4221 4244 | Email: email@example.com