Two current students of Woolyungah are elected by their peers to represent students and their issues to staff of WIC and UOW.
- Actively seeking opinions and concerns from students in relation to issues affecting students;
- Representing the interest and concerns of Indigenous students to the Woolyungah Indigenous Centre and the University of Wollongong;
- Organising initiatives that seek to support students;
- Seeking Avenues both internal and external sources for student support and providing information to students through advice or public articles.
- Aim to increase Indigenous Awareness on campus and to strengthen the Indigenous collective on campus by running a number of social events.
Building 30, University of Wollongong, Northfields Avenue, Wollongong NSW 2522.
Ph: (02) 4221 3776 | Fax: (02) 4221 4244 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org