There are 2 programs that we recommend for all commencing students:
- iStart@Woolyungah and
- iDay – Woolyungah.
- iStart@Woolyungah is an orientation program developed and delivered by current Indigenous students studying at UOW.
- iStart is fun and interactive. It has been designed to provide the student perspective on all the ‘need to know’ aspects of university life. It is also a great opportunity to meet other commencing students.
- iStart@Woolyungah is held in the lead up to O-Week.
iDay – Woolyungah
- iDay – Woolyungah is a program administered by the UOW Learning and Development Team and provides students with an introduction to the essential academic skills necessary to begin university studies.
- This program is very helpful for all students including those who haven’t studied recently and those who aren’t confident using computers and the internet.
How to register?
If you have been made an offer from the University of Wollongong for the upcoming semester, it is important that you register for all orientation programs relevant to you.
- Phone (02) 4221 3776 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Building 30, University of Wollongong, Northfields Avenue, Wollongong NSW 2522.
Ph: (02) 4221 3776 | Fax: (02) 4221 4244 | Email: email@example.com