Maps, Guides and Apps
Maps and information you need to get to, and navigate, UOW's campuses and transport options.
Maps of Wollongong Campus
- Location map with travel directions for visitors
- Campus map to find a building
- UOW Campus Map brochure
- Wollongong Campus Accessibility Map
Transport maps and guides
- Transport Access Guide - has all the information you need on ways to get to UOW
- Cycle Racks
- Wollongong Campus parking areas and information (pdf document)
- Transport for NSW's Gong Shuttle route map
- UOW Gwynneville- Keiraville (GK) Shuttle route map
- UOW North Gong (NG) Shuttle route map
- Living at UOW Transport Handbook - Transport options are outlined in this handbook for residents in student accommodation
Other helpful links
- Maps of Other Campuses
- Bug Cycle Routes (PDF 450kb)
- Road Rules and other Roads and Maritime Services resources
UOW transport apps
UOW has a number of apps to help you get to and navigate around the Campus:
Available for iPhone and Android. This app lists available spaces for ticket, permit and carpool parking areas to help you find that elusive parking spot at Wollongong Campus. Note that we strongly encourage you to carpool if you are bringing a car to campus, particularly so you have a passenger and are not tempted to use your phone while driving.
Lost on Campus
Other useful apps
There are also plenty of other transport related apps Transport for NSW has a list of the latest in the market, and many are free! Our picks are:
Plan public transport throughout Sydney, NSW, and interstate with the Opal Travel app. This journey planner gives you an estimate of how much fares are, trip options and times. It also links you to the Opal website so you can see how much balance is on your card and top up. Available from Google Play or the App Store.
Displays timetable information for buses, trains, light rail and ferries. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. Trip view app is available on the Transport for NSW website (https://transportnsw.info/apps/tripview) and can be downloaded for iPhone, Android and Windows.
Live Traffic NSW
Gives live information on incidents and conditions on the road if you are driving or carpooling. Available for iPhone and Android. Remember, don't use your phone while driving, instead check it out before you travel, or have one of your passengers use the app instead.