With COVID-19, how is this program running in 2021?
This program is running online.
What will I do?
UOWx connects students with valuable co-curricular activities that are offered at the University of Wollongong. The personal and professional development gained through these activities is formally recognised through the UOWx Record and Award
You will be responsible for:
- Facilitating UOWx planning sessions at The Hub & peer mentoring activities
- Running information stalls on campus (including set up and pack down)
- Assisting with the delivery and promotion of the UOWx Events
- Creating content for digital channels (MyUOW App, Facebook, Instagram, E-Newsletter)
- Attending UOWx team meetings
Benefits of becoming an ambassador
- Be exposed to a variety of programs, events and people
- Enhance your marketing, promotion and communication skills
- Work within a team and engage with people from a variety of faculties and backgrounds
- Develop confidence and independence
- Increase your understanding of programs, services and opportunities available at UOW
- Gain insight into event implementation and teamwork
How do I apply?
Applications for 2021 are currently closed. For updates on when we next recruit, stay connected via our UOWx Newsletter and opt into our channel on the MyUOW app.
Are there any special requirements for this role?
You must have current or previous involvement in a UOWx recognised role.
Minimum requirements for UOWx recognition
To receive UOWx recognition, you must complete the following:
- An 'engaged' student will need to complete 20 hours over a calendar year
- A 'highly engaged' students will need to complete a minimum of 35 hours over a calendar year
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Where?||When?||Time commitment||Type||Learning Streams|
||Approximately five hours a fortnight.||