How is this program run?
This program is running online only.
What will I do?
The Invest in Yourself: Exploring Money & Self Employment Program will set students on a path toward financial independence and empower them to use their unique skillsets, innovation and entrepreneurship to take control of their finances and create meaningful employment.
The program will commence on the 21st of November and conclude on the 23rd of December.
How will I benefit?
In this program, students will:
- Increase their confidence, knowledge and skills in financial literacy
- Learn about their money mindset and creating a side-hustle
- Learn about freelance work and working remotely to broaden their scope of employment opportunities.
How do I apply?
Students can apply through the Invest in Yourself: Exploring Money & Self Employment Program event on CareerHub. Applications open in October.
Are there any special requirements for this role?
There are no special requirements for this program.
Minimum requirements for UOWx recognition
To receive UOWx Recognition, you must complete the following:
- An "engaged" student will need to complete a minimum 12 hours in a calendar year
- A "highly engaged" student will need to complete 12 hours in a calendar year and submit a 400-word reflection activity
Find out more about the Invest in Yourself: Exploring Money & Self Employment Program
|Where?||When?||Time commitment||Type||Learning Streams|
||Students must commit to four 90-minute online workshops and approximately six hours of self-paced work.||