Careers Central workshops
UOWx offers recognition for the following Careers Central workshops. If you complete any of these workshops, your details will be transferred from Careers Central to the UOWx team at key points throughout the year. You will be notified when the workshops have been added to your UOWx record and can opt-out of recognition if desired.
Careers Central Employability Skills workshop series
Careers Central offer the following one hour workshops. If you attend two or more workshops in a calendar year, you will receive recognition for ‘Careers Central Employability Skills Workshop Series’ on your UOWx record.
- How to: Write a successful resume and cover letter
- How to: Ace your job interview
- How to: Find work using creative methods
- What are selection criteria and how do you address them?
- How to: Stand out at Assessment Centres
- How to: Make an Impressive Entry into the Workplace
- How to: Make a plan for your career
- How to: Stand out in the Graduate Program application process
- Mastering Linkedin
- Postgraduate Study and Your Career
- Goal Setting Workshop
- Analyse Me
Workshops for international students
- How to: Look for work in Australia
- How to: Write an Australian resume
The following workshops are two hours or more in length and, as such, are recognised individually on the UOWx record.
- MASTERCLASS: Graduate Job Search & Jobs off Campus"
Workshops for HDR students
- Get Shortlisted: Resume and Selection Criteria for Graduate Research Students
- Interview Techniques for Graduate Research Students
- Thinking Ahead: Career Options and Planning for Graduate Research Students
- Find Opportunities and Build your Career Network for HDR Students
- Build your Career Network: Online (including LinkedIn and Twitter) and Offline (events and conferences)
- PhD Job Search Boot Camp