The final exam periods for Spring Session and Trimester 3 will see most exams continue to be held online and remotely, except for a small number of exams requiring a practical assessment component. Some exams will be supervised online via Zoom due to accreditation or specific learning requirements.
The way exams will be delivered is specific to each subject and will be detailed within your subject outline and exam timetable.
Final exam timetables for Spring Session and Trimester 3 will be published on Tuesday 5 October 2021 in SOLS under the ‘Exam Timetable’ menu.
Preparing for your exams
To help you prepare, we’ve answered the most frequently asked questions about exams, covering topics such as:
- How to prepare for the exam period
- Understanding your exam timetable
- What Zoom supervised exams will look like
- What to do on the day of your exam
- Exam support
- Academic consideration eligibility and processes
- Academic integrity responsibilities
If you have a question not answered on our website, please contact the UOW Exams Team via email@example.com.