Information about Graduating
April 2017 Graduation Ceremonies - Composition of Ceremonies
April's ceremonies will be students graduating from the Faculty of Law, Humanities and the Arts, Faculty of Science, Medicine and Health, and Faculty of Social Sciences. A list of which degrees will be presented at each ceremony is below.
PAYING YOUR GRADUATION FEE
The Graduation Fee has been raised for students attending their ceremony in April 2017. Payment must be made by April 9. There are a number of ways to pay your grad fee:
- Log into SOLS, click on Fees, then Fee Statement, then click on the link for ePayment
- See the Fees website for a full list of options
CAN'T LOG INTO SOLS?
- Try using your barcode on your student card to login
- Call the IMTS student labs on 42392000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and state your full name, username, name of course that you studied, your student number and home address. This is for security purposes.
Graduation is held four times a year: April, July, November and December. Faculties of Business and Engineering and Information Sciences are held in both July and December. Faculties of Law, Humanities and the Arts, Science, Medicine and Health and Social Sciences are held in April and November.
Click here to find out what happens on the day of your ceremony.