Information about Graduating
July 2017 Graduation Ceremonies - Composition of Ceremonies
July's ceremonies will be students graduating from the Faculty of Business and the Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences. A list of the degrees that will be presented at each ceremony will be available mid June on this website. The ceremony dates are July 20 and 21.
If you are finishing your studies in Autumn, please ensure you have applied to graduate before May 21, 2017.
PAYING YOUR GRADUATION FEE
Once the Graduation fee has been raised in July, there are a number of ways to pay your grad fee:
- Log into SOLS, click on Fees, then Fee Statement, then click on the link for ePayment
- See the Fees website for a full list of options
CAN'T LOG INTO SOLS?
- Try using your barcode on your student card to login
- Call the IMTS student labs on 42392000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and state your full name, username, name of course that you studied, your student number and home address. This is for security purposes.
YOUR OFFICIAL ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS
Your testamur (certificate), transcript and Australian Higher Education Statement will be posted to students via DHL (and third parties) from all Faculties in August. Please ensure that your address is correct in your graduation application as your documents will be sent to that address.
Graduation is held four times a year: April, July, November and December. Faculties of Business and Engineering and Information Sciences are held in both July and December. Faculties of Law, Humanities and the Arts, Science, Medicine and Health and Social Sciences are held in April and November.
Click here to find out what happens on the day of your ceremony.