Check your details

Make sure all of your personal details are up to date in SOLS well before graduation.

Check your name

This is the name that will:

  • be printed on your official university documents

  • appear in the graduation program booklet

  • be announced in your ceremony (if you are attending one)

Need to update your name?

Changes to family names must be accompanied by relevant supporting documentation. Visit Student Central in Wollongong, or your local campus if studying outside of Wollongong to make this change.

Check your address

The address you provided in your graduation application is where your official academic documents will be sent. Additional charges will apply if returned mail needs to be redirected.