Manage your enrolment

Credits, exemptions and cross-institutional studies

Application for Credit or Exemption:

If you have studied at another University or at a TAFE college before coming to UOW to study, you may be eligible for some credit or Advanced Standing. This means some of the subjects you successfully completed elsewhere may count towards your studies here. Applications for Advanced Standing must be signed by the Sub-Dean of your Faculty and be returned to Student Central in Building 17.

Application for Non-Award/Cross Institutional Studies:

If you wish to undertake a subject which will not count towards an award course, or if you are not a student at this University but want to study a subject here and have it accredited towards your institution, you must complete an application for non-award/cross institutional studies.

Application for Cross-Institutional Study at Another University:

If you wish to study a subject at another institution and have it accredited towards your degree at UOW, you must complete an application for cross-institutional study at another university.

Confirmation of Enrolment:

If you are an international student, you may be required to apply to extend your visa. As part of this process you will need to obtain a confirmation of enrolment.

Enrolment Statement:

If you require a statement of your current enrolment status; a statement that you have satisfied the requirements for your course; a statement of the subjects required to complete your course or any other type of statement, you will need to fill in a request for a statement of status.

Last reviewed: 22 March, 2013