Being an eLearner@UOW is:
- having flexibility and mobility about when and where you access learning materials and learning activities
- attending lectures, laboratories and tutorials set by your lecturer as well as engaging with online activities
- accessing online materials and resources to complement face-to-face learning
- communicating with teachers and fellow students via email, chat and discussion forums
Help is available should you require assistance engaging with any of the UOW eLearning technologies or services.
How does eLearning@UOW benefit me?
The goal for eLearning@UOW is to support active independent learning as well as collaborative learning communities.
In developing competence as an eLearner you will be developing a number of the Graduate Qualities, including:
- skills to enable you to become an independent learner
- the capacity to act responsibly
- problem-solving skills