Student Central operating hours
Student Central is located on the ground floor of Building 17. Student Central has service representatives for Accommodation Services, Overseas Health Cover (BUPA), Global Student Mobility (Exchange), Scholarships and Sponsorships, and Student Services. Student Central is open Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Open hours cover all session breaks, with the exception of the following:
- BUPA counter hours are from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Student Central is closed on NSW Public Holidays (including New Year's Day); and
- Student Central is closed during the Christmas period, i.e., from Christmas Day (25 December) to the first public working day the following year.
Student Central contact information:
- If you have a future student enquiry, the team can be contacted via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone on (02) 4221 3218.
- If you have a current student enquiry, the team can be contacted via email at: email@example.com, or via phone on 1300 ASK UOW.
- If you need to drop documentation off outside of operating hours, simply use the drop-box located on the outside wall (across from STA Travel).