Student Central hours
Student Central is located on the ground floor of Building 17. Student Central has service representatives for Accommodation Services, Overseas Health Cover (BUPA), Global Student Mobility (Exchange), Scholarships and Sponsorships, and Student Services.
Student Central is open Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Open hours cover all session breaks, with the exception of the following:
- BUPA counter hours are: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Student Central is closed on NSW Public Holidays (including New Year's Day); and
- Student Central is closed during the Christmas period, i.e., from Christmas Day (25 December) to the first public working day the following year.
If you wish to contact Student Service outside of the aforementioned hours, please refer to below:
- Future student: email at: email@example.com, or via phone on (02) 4221 3218.
- Current student: email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone on 1300 ASK UOW; or
- If you need to drop of documentation, simply use the drop-box located on the outside wall (across from STA Travel).