We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. To find out more, read our privacy policy and cookie policy

Majors or subjects enquiry?

Your Faculty Central can help you with general questions around course structures and enrolments, and making an appointment with the Head of Students. They also provide assistance with student forms, enrolments, waivers and academic consideration.