- Are you in your penultimate year, final year or recently graduated?
- Are you looking to apply for vacation and/or graduate programs?
- Are you wanting to improve your job application skills?
Career Accelerate Online
Most large employers commence their application processes in February/March and receive thousands of applications. Career Accelerate Online is a professional development program designed to help you enhance your job application skills and knowledge, to ultimately feel confident in applying for graduate or vacation roles.
The online program gives you the opportunity to complete practical modules typical of the graduate recruitment process. These modules include:
- Job searching strategies
- Writing a successful resume
- Addressing selection criteria
- Preparing for psychometric testing and assessment centres
Note: If you cannot login, please login to CareerHub, select CareerHub Plus then select the link above.
In addition to Career Accelerate Online, Careers Central hosts a one-day in-person Career Accelerate program at the start of each year. This gives you the opportunity to meet top graduate employers, get insider tips about their recruitment process and participate in an assessment centre simulation.
Applications for Career Accelerate 2021 will open at the end of 2020.
If you have any questions about Career Accelerate Online or Career Accelerate, please contact us.
T: 02 4221 3325