Research Services Office (RSO)
- Staff roles and contact us
- Research grants
- Research ethics and gene technology
- Information services for research
- Research data management
- New researchers: Information pack
The purpose of the Research Services Office is to collaborate with University research staff to achieve excellence in research and thereby to ensure the University retains its position as a leading research institution.
The Research Services Office:
- Is the central co-ordination point for the University's research grant activities and provides guidance to academic staff on developing, submitting and managing research grants;
- Manages research integrity and ethics for University staff and students, and Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District researchers;
- Manages the development and maintenance of research information systems and research performance data;
- Manages events and communications that showcase the University’s research activities, and provides client support and development of the Research and Innovation website.
Contact the Research Services Office:
T: 02 4221 3386