We are excited to announce that our NEW Library Management Platform is now live! Investing in digitalisation has been a core focus of the Library to align with the Library's Future-Ready Strategy and we believe this advanced system will deliver streamlined user-centric digital services. This has been a very large undertaking involving collaboration with multiple partners locally and internationally.
We are still working through implementation to enable greater ease of access and functionality and this will allow the Library to grow and advance our systems into the future.
What to expect with the NEW Library SEARCH
- Library SEARCH will find and access print and ebooks, journal articles, electronic resources and more, all in one place.
- Sign into the NEW Library SEARCH to have full access to UOW content, personalised searches, place holds and easily save searches and lists.
- Once you have signed in, you will also have direct access to "My Library Card" to manage loans, requests and records.
- If you already have a Document Delivery account, you can also place requests directly through Library SEARCH.
- Existing bookmarks to our old Library SEARCH system will soon cease to work. We recommend starting your search from our Library homepage or updating your bookmarks.
If you have any further questions, feedback, or you are experiencing any difficulties, please contact us.