Find and request books from participating university libraries.
How to use BONUS+
Placing a BONUS+ request
- Search the Catalogue.
- If your book is unavailable, click the green BONUS+ icon.
- Select the book you require.
Note: the titles listed may not be the exact titles you searched for, or there may be different editions to choose from.
- Select "Request This Item".
- Select "University of Wollongong", then Submit.
- Enter your family name and barcode number from your student/library card.
- Select your campus library as the pickup location. Off-campus students, see here.
- Click "Submit".
- A message will appear to tell you that your request was successful and which library it is coming from.
- When your book arrives, you will receive an email via your UOW email.
- You have one week to pick up your item and check it out on your record.
Off-campus students should select "Eligible Direct Delivery" as their pickup location when selecting their campus Library.
Off-campus students will have their BONUS+ books checked out on their record and delivered to their nominated address.
BONUS+ borrowing conditions
|Client category||Number of requests||Loan period|
|Domestic undergraduate, including Honours||5||21 days (2 renewals allowed if not overdue and no hold exists)|
|Domestic postgraduate||10||21 days (2 renewals allowed if not overdue and no hold exists)|
|Domestic staff member||10||21 days (2 renewals allowed if not overdue and no hold exists)|