The University of Wollongong's IPTel is enhanced by a comprehensive array of telecommunications services.
IMTS manages the telecommunications requirements of UOW and supports the various services available to the UOW community. The University provides telephone services internally to campuses and remote sites via the UOW telephone service and a range of carrier services.
TELEPHONE / VOICE Services
IMTS can assist you with all your telephone / voice requirements including:
- Telephone installations / moves / changes
- Resolution of telephone faults
- Carrier services including mobile phones, FAX and EFTPOS
- Remote campus phone and data services
- Other Services including pin protected voice mail, messaging services (including telephonic menus), instant messaging, remote access, automatic call distribution and remote call forwarding
If you have any problems or questions please contact IMTS
- Phone: +61 2 4221 3000
- IT Service Desk