Setting up your card
Enrolled students of University of Wollongong / UOW student ID card holders
- Swipe your UOW Student ID card at a prepaid printer or prepaid printer/copier which has a swipe terminal attached to it.
- Set a 4 to 8 digit PIN by pressing the numbers on the keypad of the printer, and make note of that number.
Don't have a UOW Student ID card?
It is strongly recommended that you use your UOW Student ID card for printing and copying. If you have lost your Student ID card, you can apply to have it replaced. If you receive a replacement UOW Student ID card, be aware that you will not be able to use it for printing and copying until the next business day. You can instead purchase a Casual Copy Card to enable you to print or copy.
- Purchase a Casual Copy Card for use with the Print/Copy service at the Mini Card Cashier, in the Print/Copy Room, ground level, Main Library. At other UOW locations, please contact support on 02 4239 2000.
- A Casual Copy Card costs $2.20. Insert coins to that value in the Mini Card Cashier.
- Swipe your Casual Copy Card at a printer or printer/copier which has a swipe terminal attached to it.
- Set a 4-8 digit PIN by pressing the numbers on the keypad of the printer.
- Make note of your PIN.
Now that you have set up your card and PIN, you need to add funds to your UOW Print/Copy account.