Customer Service Charter
Information Management & Technology Services (IMTS) is the University's central information management and technology service provider for core infrastructure and operations, project and service delivery.
We are responsible for the development, engagement and management of information and communications technology resources to address research, teaching and business requirements across the University enterprise.
Our customer service charter underpins this commitment and outlines what you can expect when engaging with us for all your service and support needs.
Our mission is to be a trusted partner that provides effective, robust, innovative and enterprise level technology solutions which enables the University community to meet goals and aspirations in accordance with the UOW Strategic Plan.
- Build a leading UOW by continuously improving and innovating.
- Provide sound advice which enables UOW to identify the optimal technology solutions and investments.
- Be a cost effective, agile and trusted partner that consistently delivers high standards of service.
We operate as One UOW Team and will:
- Listen to our stakeholders and partners o understand their needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of and present the latest technology innovations within research, teaching and the educational sector.
- Adhere to high ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Be transparent.
- Engage with our clients and partners.
- Keep you informed of the progress of your requests.
- Enable information mechanisms that are consistent, informative and usable.
- Translate complex technological issues and concepts into business language.
- Safeguard confidential and sensitive information.
- Protect UOW's brand and information assets through maintaining mature security and risk management practices.