Maximise your HSC results and experience university life
With 8 subjects on offer, our 3-week Year 12 HSC Summer Master Class program is your opportunity to participate in lectures, tutorials and labs next summer!
Other benefits include:
- A guaranteed Early Admissions interview at UOW*
- Credit towards a UOW degree that could make you eligible to skip a whole subject when you study here
- Chance to secure a scholarship in your first year at UOW
* Students will be offered a guaranteed Early Admissions Interview with the UOW faculty they successfully complete the Summer Master Class program with.
2019 Program Information:
Dates and times
- Wollongong Campus: 3rd - 25th January 2019
- South-Western Sydney Campus: 3rd - 25th January 2019
Subjects delivery days and times vary on campus between Monday to Friday and 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM, please refer to the 2019 subjects on offer to see delivery days and span of hours for each individual subject. Please note that in order to successfully complete the Summer Master Classes students must be available to attend 100% of the program.
- $400 or free for sponsored places
2019 subjects on offer
Applications for the 2019 Summer Master Classes have now closed.
If you submitted an application for the 2019 Summer Master Class Program, all outcome emails have now been sent. If you have not yet received this email, please check in your junk or spam folders as a first step.
If you have still not received your outcome email we ask that you email email@example.com with the following information so that we can follow this up:
- Full name listed in the application
- If you submitted a manual or online application
- Date of Birth
- A current valid email address for us to send any future correspondence to
2020 Program Information
For those interested in the 2020 Summer Master Class Program information will be available on this page from Term 3 2019, with applications opening August 2019.
The expected dates for the 2020 Summer Master Class Program are Thursday 2 January - Friday 24 January 2020. Interested students (and their families) should be aware it is a requirement for successful completion of the Summer Master Class Program that students are available to attend 100% of timetabled classes and program activities. As such, enrolling students must be available to attend classes on campus for the entire duration of the program as noted above. We recommend viewing the 2019 subject overviews and criteria (above) for an indication of delivery days and times for subjects, noting that there may be some adjustments to these in 2020.
We're the Outreach & Pathways Team.
- Call us on (02) 4221 3450
- Email us