Schedule of Minors

General Schedule of Minors

The minor studies listed under the links below are available to all Bachelor degree students at UOW. Minor studies consist of at least 24cp and are available in a range of areas. To have a minor study recorded, you must apply using the Application to Declare or Change Intended Major/Minor form available from Student Central.

Students should check that there is room within their degree structure to accommodate a minor study and still meet their degree requirements. If in doubt, students should seek academic advice before undertaking a minor study.

Students should also note that some subjects listed for minor studies may require other subjects as pre/co-requisites and that due to demand or space limitations, some subjects may have quotas. Students are advised to check for specific subject information in the online subject database before selecting subjects.

2017 - General Schedule of Minors

2016 - General Schedule of Minors


Last reviewed: 15 November, 2016