The University of Wollongong comprises five faculties:
- The Faculty of Business
- The Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences
- The Faculty of Law, Humanities and The Arts
- The Faculty of Science, Medicine and Health
- The Faculty of Social Sciences
The governance of each faculty is regulated by the provisions of the Faculty Academic Governance Policy. This policy provides that each faculty shall put in place the following governance committees for the management of the academic affairs of the faculty:
- Faculty Executive Committee
- Faculty Education Committee
- Faculty Research Committee
- Faculty Internationalisation Committee
In addition, each faculty may wish to establish a Faculty Advisory Committee.
The provisions of the Faculty Academic Governance Policy came into effect on 1 July 2013, alongside the new faculty structure outlined above.
The 2018 Schedule of Committee Meetings is currently under development. All approved and tentative dates advised to Governance have been updated on this schedule.
Please send any additions or changes to Governance.
This schedule includes meeting details for University Council and Council Committees, Academic Senate and its committees, as well as Faculty and other University Committees.
The 2017 Schedule of Committee Meetings is currently up to date. Any additions or changes should be sent to Governance.