Gold Standard Committee Service
Good practice governance at the University of Wollongong (UOW) is facilitated through the provision of Gold Standard Committee Service.
The four key goals of Gold Standard Committee Service at UOW are:
An integrated and focused committee framework;
Informed and responsible committee members;
A framework for efficient and effective decision making; and
Enhanced committee operations through evaluation, review and improvement.
The Handbook contains the Guidelines for the Provision of Gold Standard Committee Service at UOW. The guidelines are supported by templates and reference material to assist the implementation of Gold Standard Committee Service at UOW.
Gold Standard Committee templates:
- Committee Agenda Template
- Committee Agenda Item Coversheet Template
- Committee Attendance Template
- Committee Chair's Notes Template
- Committee Evaluation Template
- Committee Minutes Template
- Committee Terms of Reference & Membership Provision Template
- Committee Actions Arising Template
- Committee Deadlines Template
- Committee Maintenance Template
The Governance Unit offers Gold Standard Committee Service training twice per year. Visit the PODS website for more information.
For further information or advice on Gold Standard Committee Service please contact the Governance Unit.
This schedule includes meeting details for University Council and Council Committees, Academic Senate and its committees, as well as Faculty and other University Committees.
Please send your 2019 Committee dates or any amendments to Governance.