Bachelor Degrees

Apply with other Qualifications

Students who have completed relevant post-high school studies can apply directly for a place in a Bachelor degree.

This can include:

  • Foundation Studies courses offered by Australian universities (including UOW College), either in Australia or overseas
  • One or more semesters of study at a  recognised university either in Australia or overseas
  • A diploma, advanced diploma or associate degree gained in Australia or overseas

If you have just completed high school in Australia or overseas, go to apply as a school leaver

For those who have completed a diploma or associate degree, credit exemption (also known as credit transfer, or advanced standing) of up to 1.5 years may be granted, depending on the subjects studied and the grade point average (GPA) obtained.



Last reviewed: 6 January, 2012