- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships and Faculty Merit Scholarships
- UOW Bradman Foundation Scholarship for students from India
Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships
All scholarships below except the 2018 UOW Sydney Business School Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship can be automatically assessed with your application. You will be advised if you have been issued a scholarship when you receive your Offer of Admission.
- 2018 UOW Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme - Available to students from the following citizenships: Argentinian, Bangladeshi, Bolivian, Brazilian, Cambodian, Chilean, Colombian, Ecuadorian, Ghanaian, Guyanese, Indian, Indonesian, Iranian, Kenyan, Mongolian, Myanmarese, Nepalese, Nigerian, Pakistani, Paraguayan, Peruvian, Sri Lankan, Surinamese, Thai, Turkish, Uruguayan, Venezuelan, Vietnamese and Zimbabwean.
- 2018 UOW Sydney Business School Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships - a 10% discount on tuition fees per session available for citizens from: India, Nepal, Vietnam, Vietnam, Pakistan, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Thailand, Iran, Kenya, Mongolia, Nigeria, Cambodia, Zimbabwe, Myanmar and Ghana.
- Faculty of Social Sciences International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships - a 10% discount on tuition fees per session available for citizens from: India, Nepal and Kenya.
- UOW Alumni Postgraduate Scholarship - a 10% tuition fee waiver at UOW for postgraduate commencing students in 2018 who have completed a UOW Bachelor degree.
Australian Government Scholarships
- Scholarships funded by international agencies, organisations and governments
- English Language, Foundation Studies and Diploma scholarships offered by UOW College