Contact Us

Still need help?

Ask if you are unsure!

For academic advice, consult your relevant academic advisor.

For advice on getting started with the Advanced Standing application process and how to fill out the Subject Approval Instrument, please contact EIS International office, via

For general international exchange questions, contact the Study Abroad and Exchange Office, located in Building 17 (Student Central):