- Check your SOLS or email account for a message from the PAM Coordinator advising you of your interview date and time.
- Don't forget to enter the date and time in your calendar.
- Note down your Academic Advisor for this year.
- Email your Advisor at least 2 days before your scheduled interview to confirm your appointment.
You can view your degree rules in the Online Undergraduate Course Handbook.
- If you cannot attend the scheduled meeting, please contact your Advisor as soon as possible to arrange an alternative meeting time.
- If you did not attend your interview and were unable to contact your Advisor in time to notify them, you should contact them as soon as possible and reschedule.
- If you are having trouble contacting your adviser to make another appointment, please contact the PAM Coordinator to help you.
Tips on how to make the most of your interview.
- Come prepared with any questions about your enrolment.
- Ask questions about your future studies.
- Are you intending to include a major, or a second major?
- Ask what resources you could be using?
- If you are in 2nd or 3rd year - are you on track for Honours and Postgraduate studies?
If you are experiencing any problems, please do not hesitate to contact the PAM Coordinator:
Phone: (02) 4221 5429