The Year 10 Future Finder program will focus on the 17 United Nations Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs) and how future careers can impact on the realisation of these goals. Students will understand how their future aspirations could help impact communities in a positive way, as they are introduced broadly to the UN SDGs, and undertake a project-based learning activity focused on one specific goal.
Year 10 Future Finder
Year 10 Future Finder can be delivered in-school or online
It is available to In2Uni Partnered schools throughout Terms 3 & 4 2020 and it's free!
- Develop an understanding of how careers can impact on society and communities in a positive way
- Identify their passions and interest areas and link these to potential future careers
- Build awareness of SDG’s and how they can contribute towards the goals in the future
- Consider future pathways and study options
- Build an awareness of the importance of 21st Century work skills.
How to register your school
This program is offered at no cost for In2Uni sponsored schools.