In2Uni is a collaboration between the Department of Education and Communities (DEC NSW), Illawarra & South East Region, Catholic Education Office and the University of Wollongong (UOW). The program is offered to select primary and high schools, and individual students, with the aim of raising student awareness of, and aspiration towards, higher education.
Benefits of becoming an In2Uni Mentor
- Paid casual role
- UOWx accredited
- Professional development opportunities
- In2Uni Mentor uniform provided
- Employability skills development and networking opportunities
What does the role involve?
- Casual employment as part of the UOW Student Partnerships & Academic Success Unit
- Positions available each year at Wollongong, as well as our regional campuses at Batemans Bay, Bega, Shoalhaven, Southern Highlands, South Western Sydney
- View the position description (PDF) for details of your duties while on campus or in schools
Application process and key dates
- Applications are now open to become an In2Uni Mentor
- Applicants must meet the selection criteria outlined in the position description (PDF)
- Applications close at 5.00pm on 29 January 2021
- Successful applicants will be contacted via email by 4 February 2021 with instructions to complete the second stage of the application process
I remember when I was back in high school in year 12, meeting an In2Uni mentor. Coming from a rural town with limited opportunities she inspired me to think about my future and goals. Now I’m an In2Uni mentor and I love passing on my passion and knowledge to students to excite them about what they can achieve.