What is the In2Uni program?
In2Uni is a collaboration between the Department of Education and Communities (DEC NSW), Illawarra & South East Region, Catholic Education Office and the University of Wollongong (UOW). The program is offered to select primary and high schools, and individual students, with the aim of raising student awareness of, and aspiration towards, higher education. In2Uni Mentors are employed to be the face of this program, providing mentoring, workshop delivery and a range of on-campus and in-school opportunities to various primary and high school student audiences.
Benefits of becoming an In2Uni Mentor
- Paid casual role
- Mentor and help shape school students’ aspirations and awareness of higher education
- UOWx accredited
- Professional development opportunities
- In2Uni Mentor uniform provided
- Employability skills development and networking opportunities
What does the role involve?
- Casual employment as part of the UOW Student Partnerships & Academic Success Unit.
- Delivering program content in schools, on-campus and online across multiple age groups to enable student aspiration, awareness and attainment towards higher education.
- Positions are available each year at Wollongong; and at our regional campuses in Batemans Bay, Bega, Shoalhaven, Southern Highlands, and South Western Sydney.
View the position description
Application process and key dates
- Applications for 2022 In2Uni Mentor are now open and close at 11.59pm on October 24th, 2021 for 2022 roles. *(Regional & Metro UOW campus applications will remain open until early 2022).