What is the In2Uni program?
In2Uni is a collaboration between the Department of Education and Communities (DEC NSW), Illawarra & South East Region, Catholic Education Office and the University of Wollongong (UOW). The program is offered to select primary and high schools, and individual students, with the aim of raising student awareness of, and aspiration towards, higher education.
Benefits of becoming an In2Uni Mentor
- Paid casual role
- UOWx accredited
- Professional development opportunities
- In2Uni Mentor uniform provided
- Employability skills development and networking opportunities
What does the role involve?
- Casual employment as part of the UOW Student Partnerships & Academic Success Unit.
- Positions are available each year at Wollongong; and at our regional campuses in Batemans Bay, Bega, Shoalhaven, Southern Highlands, and South Western Sydney.
Application process and key dates
- Applications to be a 2021 In2Uni Mentor have closed.
- Applications for 2022 In2Uni Mentor will open in November 2021.