UOW's Community Investment Program facilitates community collaborations that build strong communities. UOW and the Community Investment Program seeks to play an active role in advancing and championing social, cultural, environmental and economic developments in our region.
How to apply
Community Investment opportunities will be considered and evaluated using a shared value approach. Applications for Community Investment including sponsorship will be reviewed and assessed on a case-by-case basis, against established criteria. The shared value approach will include considerations such as:
- Community Investment that further mutually beneficial collaborations which enhance reputation, build goodwill and provide opportunities to advance relationships with the community.
- Community Investment that demonstrate value for money and clear outcomes including recognition by partners, demonstrated impact of financial investment, and clear performance measures.
- Community Investment that accommodates a wide audience in terms of geographic spread or impact.
Where Community Investment is requested it must, at a minimum, demonstrate:
- Consistency with UOW’s values, goals and objectives, activities and/or events as identified within the UOW Strategic Plan;
- Value and impact including acknowledgement of collaboration, and audience coverage;
- Opportunities for education, and/or research, and/or staff and/or student engagement;
- Capacity for sound financial management;
- An appropriate plan and outcomes;
- Capacity of the organisation to deliver the proposed outcomes; and
- Community support, interest or involvement.
Prior to completing your application:
- Ensure the request for support addresses all of the above application criteria
- If you require assistance, please contact the Community Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Investment applications are considered by the Community Investment Steering Group.